Sunday, April 24, 2011

Journal 04: Found Faces

The eight pictures below I took but it was with my phone because my camera broke and I haven't had time to replace it yet so they are kind of poor quality (sorry). I also looked online and found a lot faces on this website http://www.urlesque.com/2010/05/21/74-funny-faces-in-objects/ that I did a great job of representing  faces in objects that aren't necessarily supposed to have a face.

 Double outlet on the floor of Thompson Library

Side of the Math Building

Port-a-potty outside of the Jesse Owens

Architecture on the outside of College Traditions

The front of my Madza 3

The inside of my car (air vents represent eyes and the CD player=mouth)

Speakers and notification inside Thompson Library elevator

Part of my bracelet consisting of 2 beads as eyes and the heart charm as the mouth

I just found this in my old pictures. It is a lookout binocular at Niagara Falls





No comments:

Post a Comment